Sep 22, 2009

Sad Face

Sep 22, 2009
.....for several reasons.

I know it' been a very long time since my last update. This I mainly blame on the spotty and difficult access to Blogger. Every time I tried to update, once I pressed that "publish" button, the connection would be disrupted and the blog post lost. After I tried this several times, sometimes even taking the time to upload pictures, I got really fed up and quit. Apologies. I've found a new way to access blogger and hopefully it won't disappoint.

Also, my mom and brother were in town for a few weeks and between the internship and entertaining them, I was quite exhausted upon arriving at home. But this also means I have tons of pictures and thoughts to share--this depends on how cooperative the internet will be.

I'm also experiencing some type of allergic reaction on my face and neck (ONLY, nowhere else, weird) in the last 2 days. This makes me not want to go outside since I look like I have something contagious, but c'est la vie.

My momma left this morning. Even though she was often quite content to sit at home and wasn't the food buddy I thought she would be, I do miss her being here. Two examples:

M: Oh I thought these were light-sensored.
J: LIGHT-sensored? How can lights be light-sensored?
(Referring to the hallway lights that are actually sound-activated)

J: Mom, you're calling me again. Hands her my cell phone.
M: Oh, hello? Hellooo?
(My mom sometimes forgets to lock her phone and it'll call the last person she talked to while it gets jostled around in her large purse.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates