Aug 1, 2009

I'm going, going, back, back

Aug 1, 2009
to China, China

Thanks for reading past the lame title. I couldn't stop myself! Anyways, for those who don't know what this blog is for...well I'm not quite sure either. But here's the essentials:

I'm going to be in Shanghai for the next 3 months interning at the Fudan ENT and Eye Hospital. There is only one other classmate of mine coming with me to this internship, so it's going to be very interesting. I've always wanted to study abroad in undergrad, but I don't know anyone who's ever accomplished that with a science major other than Van (props).

As to how much I'll be updating this blog and with what content...that remains to be seen depending on internet access and just how exciting or not exciting Shanghai life will be. At the very least, I'll try to update weekly and provide visual interest with pictures of delicious authentic Chinese food.

If there's a new post here by Monday, that means all is well. Until then.......

1 comments:

Cal said...

wow i can't believe you created a blog haha- nice layout choice =)

have fun! i'll pray you dont get sick

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates